Get mentorship from applications to visa filling process from our experts
Free Upgrade to CAT 40 Days Challenge
- Concept Builders (LOD 1): Monday to Friday with CAT Toppers
- Masterclass Advance (LOD2): Saturday and Sunday Solve Actual CAT Questions
- Advance shortcut videos for DILR / Quants to boost your scores to 99%ile
- 1000+ Concept Builder Video Lessons for CAT Focussed Topics Section/ Module Wise
- Shortcut Videos Module wise for Quants, DILR by IIM Ahmedabad, Lucknow and NITIE Alumni
- Arun Sharma Simplified Concept and Practice question Video Lessons
- Actual CAT Solved Questions Video Lessons for 2015 to 2020
- 50 Must-do Caselets CAT Special Bible eBook with Video Solutions
Ebooks, Mocks & practice
- 100+ CATKing Bible eBooks (LOD 1 and LOD 2) to practice and boost your confidence
- 30 Real CAT Mocks (New Paper Pattern) made by IIM and FMS Alumni, CAT 99& 100%tilers
- How a Topper Solves the Real CAT Mock video with every Mock by FMS Alumni, CAT 99%iler
- 30 Sectional Tests for the practice of each section
- Real CAT Mock Analysis Live Videos with detailed Mock Analysis Dashboard
- 48 Topicwise tests for each Topic of QA/VARC/DI-LR
GRE + Applications
- Mentorship for Applications to Study Abroad (UK, USA, Canada, etc)
- Draft of LOR (Letter of Recommendation) and SOP (Statement of Purpose)
- Resume Building and Enhancement for Universities Abroad
- Access to Sample SOPs from London Business School, London School of Economics, Oxford, etc.
- Strategies to apply Scholarship abroad
- Concept Builders (LOD 1): Monday to Friday (Additional CAT Sessions)
- Masterclass Advance (LOD2): Saturday and Sunday
- Director Special Verbal Wednesdays with Rahul Sir to enhance the Verbal Ability Section
- Access to Interview Preparation Videos and Application Process Recordings
- 8 GRE Booster Special Online Workshops
- 20 Hours of Recorded Sessions by Quants Toppers to Clear the Basic
Mocks & Practice
- 10 Full-length GRE Mocks with detailed analysis
- 10 Sectional Tests to enhance the accuracy
- Mocks Analysis Dashboard with topic-wise analysis
Whatsapp group to stay updated on all college notifications and timelines
It depends on the course you register for. The validity of CAT Turbo course is till November because only the preparation of CAT is included in the Turbo course. The validity of Intensive course is till March as all the exams are included in the course and the last exam is CET.
Yes, concept builder lectures are scheduled from Monday to Friday and advanced lectures are scheduled Saturdays and Sundays.
There can be around 50 students in one class approximately but it varies.
Schedule will always start from the basics. First week we will be taking care of VPAR which will help make your roots strong. Post the VPAR sessions we will spend 1 week on each module and you will have verbal lectures on consistently every Wednesdays and Fridays.
Yes, the recordings of all the live lectures will be available to you on your dashboard.
You will be getting eBooks on your dashboard for all the sections. 100+ eBooks (LOD 1 and 2)
No, eBooks are not downloadable. You have to be logged in on your dashboard to be able to access the eBooks.
Yes, we do have GD and WAT PI courses with us wherein we take care of your interview preparation as well.
Hello, you can post your doubts during the live lectures but it is most recommended to post your doubts on the CATKing Doubt Forum.
Study Material will be provided on the dashboard itself. And as everything is online, it is recommended to be used to studying online as the paper is also online.
If you miss any live lecture, you will receive the recording of the live lecture on your CATKing portal.
Yes, the day you register for the course, we will have an induction where we will share the entire schedule with you which you should follow.
Yes, you will be added to a WhatsApp group which will include students of your batch and all important updates will be posted on that group.
We cover 90% of your syllabus in the 40 days challenge and after that, we pick up the pending portion and advance actual CAT questions. Lectures will be live till your exam.
You can post your doubts on the CATKing Doubt Forum and you will receive its solution on the forum itself. Link for the doubt forum: https://tools.catking.in/mba-discussion/
Yes we have weekend lectures. Every Saturday and Sundays 2 hours each and additionally you will have to attend only 2 weekday lectures which are Wednesdays and Fridays.
Yes. Every Saturday and Sunday 2 hours each - 6:00pm to 8:00pm. Additional verbal lectures every Wednesday and Friday with Rahul sir (Director of CATKing) - 9:00pm to 10:00pm.
Doubts will be resolved in less than 3 days on the forum.
Yes, we do have morning batches for the CAT Intensive & Turbo Course.
It will take (1-3 days) after the lecture for it to be available on the CATKing portal.
You can post your doubts between lectures to the faculty but it is recommended to use the CATKing Doubt Forum for clearing all the doubts.
We complete 90% of your syllabus in 40 days and the live lectures will be continued after the 40 days challenge as well. Your lectures will be on till your exam. Post 40 days challenge we focus on Advance lectures and strategy sessions as well.
For Verbal we have Rahul sir (Director of CATKing, MBA SP Jain Mumbai, Exec Management Harvard Business School), for QA/LRDI we have Sudhanshu Sir (IIM Lucknow), Biswadip sir (NMIMS), Sahil Sir (CAT QA 99%iler), Krishna Sir (Nitie) and Anisha ma’am (MBA NMIMS, PMNO Harvard Business School)
No, you cannot download the videos/ebooks. You have to be logged in to the portal to be able to use it.
No, books are available online on the CATKing portal. As the exam is going to be online too, it is recommended to build a habit to refer to online notes instead of hard copy books.